Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Experience and A Good Day

Around 1am... Me and my mother wan to make Agar-agar... I know quite late le.... BUT STILL......... NOT SLEEPY MAH.... OF COURSE CAN MAKE.... This is how it looks like....


This is mine de.... so plain.... its just Mango Puree.


This one is my mother's le... Its Canned Lychee...



AND ALSO.... It was Sia Pin How's or wad Kanasai guy?? wadever u call le... birthday celebration le... haiya... u know la.... He decided to chia at Pizza Hut, Jalan Song le... Sorry no pictures le.. My phone bat dead after i arrive there because my friend was like playing my phone games in tuition lo.... Who went there?? If i remember is from different classes le... Ivory Chong, Liew Chin Wun, Kenny Ting, Anson Lee, Ting Ping Ling, Me, and Ling Siaw Zu. Walao eat eat eat.... Talk talk talk... Nice le... Curious wad i gave him???~ Look at the end of the post.

After that we went to cyber le.. WAHAHA!!! 1st game... COD4. I owned them. 4 people played le.. Me, Anson, Ping Ling and Sia Pin How. Siaw zu and Kenny Ting go back. Kuai kia dont go cyber 1 except Siaw Zu.. Not kuai de... After that play Counter-strike 1.6 lo... Anson was like num 1. Me and Pin How was competing number 2 le.... THEN 2 Hours pass. Just like that nia... SO FAST~~!!! I went back at 10 pm. I saw Tay Guan Yu and his bro le... not actually saw... He kejut me while i play SDO le.... I never know they were there.

Lets get to the point.... I gave him


~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
A Box of Ferrero Rocher le... RM25... That was expensive... Lucky my mother wasnt there.. HAHA!! My dad just buy le...

No comments:

How innocent I am © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner