Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why Digi Is Cheapskate

I suddenly arh receive 1 message arh. It say about thank you using Digi Internet. I was like OMG!! I spend RM0.40 on nothing..... SO I WENT TO THE DIGI WEBSITE,www.digi.com.my, and complained by logging in to the acc and go to D'Chat. Here's Our chat.. Looks confusing though. Ohya.... For ur info, GPRS is internet-connectivity which is from our sources. Its 10kb/10sen.



I ask for refund RM0.40 also cannot meh!!!?? Digi so Cheap 1....



Now.... I started asking stupid question.



After that, i receive a voicemail. It ask to call 121. After i call... I spend RM0.50.. WTH!!!!! DIGI SCAM ME LE!! WAD LA... DO BUSINESS MUST BE HONEST 1!!

I bet the guy talking to me was thinking.. "WTH la.... Who is this cheap boy... 40 Cents only still wan complain... WALAO!!!"

1 comment:

Duncan Anthony said...

If u don't like digi, change to others, obviously.. =.=

How innocent I am © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner